Waiting for Farah at the Causeway Custom at Woodland. As I were waiting, I saw two ICA officer escort a malaysian out of there. I guess his passport went wrong. Anyway we went to Johor Bahru for an leisure outing. Went to Kenny Roger and paid RM79. Farah was kind of shock of the bill. As we were eating there is an insect and it scare Farah. It was a nice dinner and indeed a bloated one.
Went to Thai Odyssey for a massage and only RM51. We tried the back massage and I know she felt pain. She ask the messenger to use less strength. Normally I was surprise she wanna tried that as it might be painful for her. As we were sitting upright position, her hair, messy. They kept on asking her to lock her hand. But she respond, 'I'm scared'. I told the massanger that is her first time.
Here is the picture during dinner time before heading home.



0 comments:
Post a Comment