Love Never Fail


Love Is Patient
The candies that I gave you is a footprint I left you. Well I will wait for your respond patiently. 
Since now you in my life, I will be patient for you to calm down, cry and rest on my shoulder.

Love Is Kind
I can remember you held my hand and tell me not to worry.
Assurance you gave me that you will never leave me.
Scared of discrimination from you, but you prove me wrong.
Indeed is a very kind gesture you did that, baby.

Love Doesn't Boast
Humble and is ok not to let the world know.
Just you and me is all I need baby. 

Love Isn't Proud
We do not need to spend monetary,
To put the price on an item to show who and what we are.
Because it simply can't state the price of our love in materialistic.
Is you and all I need is you.

Love Protects
I was so shock that when I goes missing,
You were finding for me. I'm so sorry and I wont do again.
Whatever our bad time, we always there,
To protect each other from unexpected source of problem.

Love Doesn't Envy
It doesn;t matter what our flaw are.
Or what our strength are.
But by all means, I always wanna you to be happy.

Love Isn't Self Seeking
I remember you were sleeping peacefully.
I kiss your forehead, as a sign that sleep as peaceful 
Because I'm always beside you.

Love Keeps No Record Of Wrong
Whatever the argument we been through,
Forget and move on.
Because I love you, and I wanna spend happy time with you.
The upset is a pain to progress our relationship.
Forget the past, enjoy the present, mound the future.

Love Always Trusts And Always Hope
The day I told you my secret is there something in you 
That I trust you alot. Also reveal all my sensitive information
And soon gonna stay with you together. Because I know you wont leave me.
I hope that even after death, you would beside me.
Last time I hope that someone ideal parthner come to me,
And I didnt expect to be you.

Love Never Fails
No matter how much the challege and problem we face each other,
It never fail. Because love do not fail. And willing for one party to do anything
Not to make it fail.

1 Corinthians 13: 1-13

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Love Never Fail ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, August 7, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Love Never Fail
 

0 comments: