The Last Cup

The last few working days at Robinson that is branch at Centerpoint, Orchard Road have arrived. The Great Singapore Sale contract is near end. I always wonder how does it feel liked begin a cashier job. But sadly the last day of work, I did not go as I'm simply too tired. Therefore can't wait myself to pamper with Nanda at Starbucks.

Reflectoe Momentoe

The day have arrived, we are alone.
Just you and me.
No one else, shunt and isolated from the bust hustling world.

An intimacy moment,
A step further in personal space,
The Love circle extended,
The emotion attach much more bonded,

And lastly a better understanding on what is love all about. The best part is I get to sharewith you.

The 5W Rules

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Last Cup ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, June 16, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Last Cup
 

0 comments: