Again With Your Johor Trip

My favorite route is recently this, From bugis all the way toward JB. I reach there not more than 45 min journey plus iris convenience for me because I lived near bugis. Here is my bus ticket that is only $2.40.

Btw the above picture, it seem there is a haze currently.

Is just a short trip as enjoy the J Co on City Square but is so annoying as I can't get the WiFi. But here are the 2 donut and a drink. Can you guess what it was?

Went to watch movie at 7.15pm and only cost about RM13. It was another nice trip and a nice movie that is Man of Steel.

I have that similar dream too.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Again With Your Johor Trip ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, June 19, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Again With Your Johor Trip
 

0 comments: