Cycling & Coffeholic









I cant recall when is the last time which I cycle at East Coast. Maybe a year or two. Or maybe way more than that and is always good to do leisure activity such as cycling. We cycle all the way to Bedok Jetty and toward west till the end of East Coast cycling trail that is almost reaching Fort Road.


Anyway it was perfect weather plus the PSI (Pollution Standard Index) was perfectly fine. I think it around 80 or 70 but the weather look great and indeed a temptation to risk our health for it.


After that, head toward Changi Airport as I was craving for Popeye at Basement 2, Changi Airport Terminal 3. Took a bus ride service 36, all the where down to Dhoby Ghaut. Sorry dear, if I fell asleep. As long journey bus ride, always auto hibernation mode.


But went to Plaza Singapura for a drink that is my favorite, coffee. So head toward 5th floor, Gloria Jean's Coffee. Order their recommend drink, Chocolate Macadamia Latte. And we left our footprint in the Memories board with so as other that create awesome memories in that cafe.



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Cycling & Coffeholic ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, June 24, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Cycling & Coffeholic
 

0 comments: