As mine journey embark toward Johor Bahru, Malaysia, I was waiting for Farah and Nanda at Kranji MRT Station. Miss Farah took 30 min from her house to the station. But taking one of the Malaysia bus service number that is CW1. Only a dollar and twenty cents as usual Nanda and Farah Camwhore.
Well I check in at this hotel, Ciitus Hotel. Each night can be low as SIN$52. Just beside City Square.
Here are the exterior view. (Above)
Here are the interior view. (Below)
Deposit have to be make RM100. (Above)
The window view.
(Below)
Okay no more chitty chatty here are the critic for the two main restaurant I went at City Square. Breeks, Kenny Rogers & The Season. I'm gonna rate, the pro & the con remark.
But first, The Breeks
Cheese Fries
Rate: 2.3/5
Pro: The cheese and mayo sauce nice blend.
Con: Not much difference from KFC.
Potato Island
Rate: 3.2/5
Pro: Nice blend with cheese, mince meat and veggie. Something creative for once.
Con: No Comment
Lamb Shoulder & Black Pepper Sauce
Rate: 3/5
Pro: The Mushroom goes with the sauce is simply unique. But the promotion lunch value with a drink is as low as RM15.
Con: The plate/ hotpan is too small as difficult for consumer to even slice the meat. Also too many veggie and should have a choice of sauce too.
Ribeye & Fish
Rate: 3.1/5
Pro: The Taste of the Fish is unique.
Con: Ribeye is mono. Even with mushroom sauce.
That is for Lunch. As night fall, here what I had for dinner that is Kenny Roger.
Quarter Lite Meal
Rate: 3.3/5
Pro: The most tender meat for chicken would be Kenny Roger. The sauce still have not disappoint me.
Con: The cube carrot with rice can be a little annoying.
Homemade Cupcake
Rate: 2/5
Pro: A nibble would be nice.
Con: Too plain.
Cheesecake
Rate: 1.8/5
Pro: No comment
Con: The first bite make my mouth tired.
As the next day before heading home, we decided to have a dessert.
Chowder Clam Soup
Rate: 2.9/5
Pro: The traditional, bread and soup always goes well together.
Con: I hope they could find an alternate way because the whole bread, normally will be on waste.
Yam Samosa
Rate: 4/5
Pro: You are warm, that finger food is addictive. Sweet and pleasant.
Con: No comment.
Waffle Dream
Rate: 3.5/5
Pro: The waffle is crunchy and if you wait for the ice cream to melt, soak with waffle, would be the perfect combination.
Con: The choice of favor ice cream are not begin asked.
Anyway I do enjoy the trip and love you peep who accompany me. You know who you are yea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment