Nanda Belated Birthday

It was a dearest and spending the friendship which took 3/4 of my life, Mr Nanda.

We once met in Saint Gabriel Primary School that is Primary 5. I remember he accidentally scold vagularity, "Vagina" and everyone wanna threaten him by telling our form teacher, Mrs Sahadevan. But as usual he is a very good in twisting and giving out an innocent soft tone voice by, "I Never do it!"

We are notorious and two face personality. We were consider a good student and many teacher think we are good kids but when the teacher not there, we loved to sabotage and disturb our classmate.

Sadly we separate doing our high school day as he went to Serangoon Garden Secondary School. By god grace, he happen to stay close by to my granny block which is not far. Foolish of us, playing Monopoly at the playground and when breeze came, the Monopoly money flew all over the playground.

Surprisingly we met at ITE College West AMK again. It was a surprise as I remember I bump into him as the first day of school I was scared and no idea what would my path be. But the face personality return as we are the top student but we good at lying to our lecture to skip classes.
Anyway Happy Belated Birthday Nanda Kumar.

I Wish you all the success and never ever lose our BFF.

Here are the party we celebrate at Spidy house.

Cake Giving Ceremony:


Surprise Birthday:

 




Btw we giving a bike lesson for Farrah:





Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Nanda Belated Birthday ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, April 16, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Nanda Belated Birthday
 

0 comments: