After the view of the hotel, we took a cab and meet all the wonderful friend of Miss Hazlina. They make time of us to try their street food in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. But unfortunate, Farah got food poisoning from there.
Is always nice that after dinner we will celebrate a birthday for Miss Farah. The celebration held at bistro 69. Just behind Berjaya Time Square.
After that I heard to the club whereas the rest got high by drinking beer.
My dear child, I have known you for almost 9 years.
In fraction of my life span that 2/5.
Change is part of nature, but not in friendship.
Early in the morning, I always thanks someone above,
To meet a great friend like you.
We sometime can be insane, upset, happiness
But those memory are simply priceless.
But my heart and instinct told me that I might know you
Till the end of my life.
But thanks Miss Farah,
For begin part of my life,
For trusting and sharing,
Keeping me laughing and smiling,
Lending me a shoulder when crying,
Listening ear when problem arising,
Begin there for me when there is loneliness.
Well the list can go long but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS FARAH.
Random Reflection:
"Are you happy?" is such a difficult question I always say yes, because I have friends I laugh at jokes, I go out a lot and have fun. My life isn't as bad as it could be, and I don't have terrible problems. It could be worse.
But then, one night at 3 am when I'm alone, still awake, lying in bed, thinking about life, I find myself crying my heart out. Suddenly I convince that nobody likes me, or nobody will ever like me. I feel horrible and I question everything I had.
And I don't know if I was ever happy at all.









0 comments:
Post a Comment