There is lot of Makan, drinking and birthday gathering recently. The April babies are the friend who I know them so well and close.
The Birthday Boi
The Birthday Boi
A soft spoken, innocent yet creative boi, Mr Lufi.
We celebrated his birthday at Starbuck, Suntec City as they were closing down soon.
We celebrated his birthday at Starbuck, Suntec City as they were closing down soon.
Last Minute Drinker
Wilsen wanna go club and I do not know how he manage to brainwash me. We went to Maxwell and drink with our drinking buddies which had so much gossip.
Friday I dance insane. Saturday is a observant day as I just love to see people dance. Some were good, some were making out like a Chinese wayang Aunty, and some just experiment certain dance move.
Btw Wilsen thanks for the Starbucks & Tequila Shot. I own you one! :)
Wilsen wanna go club and I do not know how he manage to brainwash me. We went to Maxwell and drink with our drinking buddies which had so much gossip.
Friday I dance insane. Saturday is a observant day as I just love to see people dance. Some were good, some were making out like a Chinese wayang Aunty, and some just experiment certain dance move.
Btw Wilsen thanks for the Starbucks & Tequila Shot. I own you one! :)
Monday Makansutra
It was a lasting minute. I know Farah and Miss Spidy wanna book hotel. But my dad won't like it if I bring too much people here. Therefore I have to come out plan B.
I realize something that everyone is gifted one way or the another. But I always wonder what am I gifted the most?
The LAST Minute plan.
It was a lasting minute. I know Farah and Miss Spidy wanna book hotel. But my dad won't like it if I bring too much people here. Therefore I have to come out plan B.
I realize something that everyone is gifted one way or the another. But I always wonder what am I gifted the most?
The LAST Minute plan.

0 comments:
Post a Comment