But after that, I find it that going clubbing is kind of a temptation. And here the few of the picture that bring awesome memories:
Each time I do a workout, what am I trying to achieve. Am I trying to be a Mr Lust? Is it for my health purpose? Do I have low Self-Esteem and trying to find confident? Raising a market value as I expect my desire person to have that same expectation?
I dont know but what I'm doing it and what for? Outer beauty is just temporary whereas inner beauty is reliable. I do not wanna fell just as outer and not care of the person inner beauty. Because that, I will hurt another person without realizing it. Also that not love, it remain in the crush or worst the lust period. Also I find it like I am body worship and not the heart worship.
But I just begin a hypocrite by advising other but me myself I am not following it. Hmmmm....




0 comments:
Post a Comment