Day 4 of Kuala Lumpur - Makan & Shopping

Meanwhile, the last day

in Kuala Lumpur as kind of upset as I did not really met all my Malaysian friend. Yes, is my fault that I told them last minute. But not to worry, soon I will be back there. Anyway it is 0800 and I check out from my guest house. I left and head to my bestie hotel where having breakfast at Dorset Regency. The breakfast buffet was pleasant but not pleasant when come to sushi and scramble egg.


Later we went for a swim and here the shot of Miss Farah & Me.


 





Spidy wanna surprise her a birthday gift by doll and flower but it did not turn out a surprise because we took a rest in the hotel. Is cute whereas Spidy trying to chase us out by shopping at Berjaya Time Square. But we dilly dally the time as result the hotel staff came at 12 noon. Soon we check out, we went shopping at Berjaya Time Square and KLCC Suria Mall. She shop for shoe and baju at Factory Outlet Store.





Went to Kampong Bahru for lunch and later we left Kuala Lumpur and head all the way home. It was 160KM/H and it was fast trip back home.







But guess who was waiting for a surprise at JB for a second surprise birthday party for Farah?










Indeed it was a last minute trip to Kuala Lumpur and I did not expect me to be there all sudden. But I would love to head back KL one of these day. It is indeed a unique city. I always believe that each city is unique in it own waysand it motivate me to backpack.


Reflection of Randomness


So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Day 4 of Kuala Lumpur - Makan & Shopping ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, May 4, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Day 4 of Kuala Lumpur - Makan & Shopping
 

0 comments: