3rd Week Of March Reflection - Across The Border, Dinner

Recently on the month of March, one of the plan is to meet all my dearest friend. I manage to get hold of Gowri, Suman, Farah, Hazlina, Ying Rong, Miss Mary and afew other. But there are still not enough time as the schedule of another party and I have not met the requirement. Went to visit prema, and realizing her house, just walk across the highway and reach my mum house.

Well here afew picture that will speak on behalf om a thousand word,


 

 

 

 

The dinner location is at Selera Senibong Seafood restaurant. On top of the sea and across it was Sembawang Shipyard and the mangrove coastal view of Singapore. The restaurant was hidden and best only if you got the own transport. Anyway I heard that I can no longer bring a packet of cigarette to Singapore even if one stick is taken out. If it true, MAY I KNOW WHAT THE REASON?

Reflection: 

This is the part where it really confuse me during this phase period. If I wanna go to the SYEAP trip which is 50 days with all the ASEAN youth and the Japaness contingent  than I need to sustain my income as a part timer till my month of birthday. 

If not, I have to find a job that married into a career lifestyle.Yes! The prat time section, I dont know should I go and find opportunity or opportunity knock on my door. But remember this is just a part time and waiting for opportunity, is a sense of losing finacial and as result adding burden in exchange.




Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 3rd Week Of March Reflection - Across The Border, Dinner ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, March 18, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan 3rd Week Of March Reflection - Across The Border, Dinner
 

0 comments: