1st Week of March Reflection - The Last Day Of Internship

After my birthday  on 2012 of early October, the next follow week is where the journey in my job attachment begin. It was a tough challenge and it was a roller coaster ride. But the value of knowledge and friendship bring the experience that is priceless and unique. But nevertheless I will treasure those time but the price I got to pay is to remember those bad experience too.





Well that is my team in CNC Department. It was a cooling environment,
I dont mind the coolant smell,
You control the sophisticated machine,
You do the judgement on the quality of the job piece which the machine perform,
Lastly, it was slacking as result could joke around with these people.

Reflection:

When you lead a team, and there are time that one or two will try to bring you down.
I dont know is that a human nature or the temptation/ jealousy.
Well you are the only transmitter and there so many receiver,
But all I know that it is NOT YOUR responsible on how each individual interpreted. 

Gossips is so juicy that it is everyone favorite.
But to resolve things fast in the situation of infliction or mis-communication,
Confront or tell the person off. Not many people have the balls to do that.
But actually the actual protocol indicate that you need to confront. 
Based on the communication skill module I taught in RP.



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 1st Week of March Reflection - The Last Day Of Internship ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, March 4, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan 1st Week of March Reflection - The Last Day Of Internship
 

0 comments: