His Footprint

I was at the beach. It is such a paradise that anyone was there would fell in love and would migrate there. As I stroll alone the beach I left a footprint at the sand. I know I was walking with god so his footprint in the sand is beside mine.

During happy time, I know it will always beside me his footprint. But during the trouble, lonely or most difficult time, I realize that my footprint was only there but not god.

I ask him; "Doing my most happiness time, you always there beside me scrolling along the beach. But during the bad time I only saw my footprint and not yours. Why is that in time you seem to left me in the time where I needed you most."

And his respond, "Well when you having the most difficult time and you only see one footprint, I did not leave you. But instead I carried you through the most difficult time..."

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel His Footprint ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, January 26, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan His Footprint
 

0 comments: