The Durain Day

The Durain season, king of the fruit is here and it simply warm me. Or is it the old Durain which I bought at Toa Payoh, some fruit stall. Well it was simply taste nice as been some time I ate that...

My God-Aunt just pamper her self in new hair style. But I could see her refresh in her look but the hair style the same. Haha...

Someone tell this childhood friend of my to her mum that she...

Nevermind.

Well soon exam is coming and I still enjoy life. But guess what is been so long time that I been to club and tomorrow is my first day
Going to club on 2012. Happy new year my friend...

Remember Touch Her Hearts Not Her Body.
Steal Her Attention Not Virginity.
Make Her Laugh But Don't Waste Her Tears...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Durain Day ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, January 7, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Durain Day
 

0 comments: