Good Turn To Bad Boi...

I am able to understand and almost done all the worksheet question but the quiz I'm unable to do. FML...

But by night we went Clubing at least 11 people went.

We dance till we broke a glass, accident hit a table, some got laid, indecent act on dancefloor, but full of laughter and fun. But I only drank 4 Vodka Redbull And 3 Vodka Orange. I'm not high enough. As it lack of thrust when the plan took off. Well I ask lit of people come as result I got to entertain all of them. But I'm glad most enjoyed and the most happening night...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Good Turn To Bad Boi... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, January 16, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Good Turn To Bad Boi...
 

0 comments: