Finally someone got married. I have observe their relationship for past 7 years and I'm happy for them as the day of begin one have come.
Before the wedding I was preparing and helping them to decor the wedding place. Muffin in gift bag and blowing ballon of heart shape.
But long the day is gonna be long for tomorrow as a big day for Gowri and Sumen. The guest start to enter by 0900, I and Kumar late. Took cab and this what I saw:
Having dinner and fun time disturbing people. Here afew epic shot:
Bride and groom disturbing my bestie
The cutting cake ceremony and our lunch.
Head back to Kumar place and went to slack. Went for movie and a cup of coffee.
Simply absolute perfect...
My new hairstyle and in exchange I skip a training of Wing Chun Martial Art and Dragonboat as I'm too tired.
0 comments:
Post a Comment