Stargazing...

The Lamppost guides along the pavement have ended. Out through the moist field into the dark forest and along the river that lead out to the ocean. At the corner of the rock cliff, mouth of the river is a good place to hang out. Just me and someone who is unique yet special. We chatted and the hourglasses have flipped up and down countless of time because time simply flew by fast. After a stick of cigarette, spared my sling bag that is my after work uniform in it, and lying down. We have stargazed, from 3 stars and star started not to be shy therefore appeared. From 3 to 9 or even more… The hand is as smooth as silk with honey and milk. In times, I am worried in the future that would our relationship go well? I started to stone and just see the wave fighting, wanting to overtake the land. But a sweet voice saying, ‘Don’t stone too much. Anything you wanna to share?’ I lay down together by not wanting to know the future. Is like you pause a movie and debating what would the ending be… But I am glad via hearing the heartbeat making me felt calm. The warm of the body make me felt out of the cold loneliness. Together stargaze and more stars started to smile. Not smile as happily, but a blush smile throughout the darkness night.

You know who you are,

I am glad you accepting me who I am,

You have no idea how much I love you,

And I will fight my best to give you whatever wish you requested…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Stargazing... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, April 11, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Stargazing...
 

0 comments: