The place was unique, Colleague that I have met is super friend but yet insane, the job was good and the paid out was satisfying. I am simply happy, glad and contend. I am learning and this is my first time experience in retail line. So far I have not come across ‘hard-handle’ customer but I sure need to understand which part of the section that the product sell and communicating and understand the stock in the branch I am working and other branch to know if there is available of stock. But in order to be confident and handle it well, I must get used and know their system within the store well. Each day I simply learn something new, each day I overcome challenge but it can be suck if the time flew slow… I don’t think I am salesperson or retail assistance. I am like a mobile customer-service…
I Don't Wanna Go Home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment