20 Student in the new semester have begin. I'm happy of my classmate as humor start to pour in. Everything is good but in exchange I have assume I lost something dearest to me. Oh well I guess life have to goes on right...
My mum got the iPhone for me and I know my blog is dead but right now learning how to blog through my phone and it is so difficult to upload the picture...

Anyway it been long that my bestow and exclusive ITE friend visited the school that is ITE AMK. It sure bring back lot of wonderful and great memories in those day. But soon is gonna demolish and I heard (rumor) that NYP bought it over so that they could have Aerospace facility. Here the few photo...
After a visit round the school we off to Sakura. Is indeed a nice day
To finish with a meal...
0 comments:
Post a Comment