
I still could remember that few of the people wanna go watch Karate Kids. But the Math lesson was gonna be overshot in our schedule. But the Facilitator decided to skip the 6P. We slowly walk and take our own sweet time walking to Causeway Point even though we are late. The movie was great and there don’t seem to be some of Jackie Chan same old move. Believe to be more showing on how Jackie Chan shows his training in his old day and change our mind set what is Martial Art all about. He taught to Jaden Smith (Will Smith Son) all about Martial Art where he got bullied in his school by this student who is happen to be good in Martial Art but unfortunate, he abusive his power but also his teacher change the student mindset that Martial Art, give no mercy regardless of what or which scenario.
Recently our Cognitive took a group picture of Checkers and Yellow.Each group wore a set of colours or pattern. After class, I have a Video interview on one of my IG. This is one of my few great friends from Sarawak trip.
Recently, I am addicted to Facebook game and here the list of the most Active to the lease:
Thanks to Ivan, I am currently addicted to this game. Nightclub City. I am currently very active in this so support me yea... Lol...
Again, thanks to Ivan he intro me another game that is Hotel City. AKA Jasonoliva. Haha... Sound like Novotel.
This is one of the oldest game I ever played too that is Metropolis. Populate and connect me...
I seldom come to Restaurant City. But is one of the highest in my Facebook game list.
I have been playing Mafia War for some time. So please please add me in your Mafia List.
0 comments:
Post a Comment