Y-Camp


I still could remember by 0830 we all are meeting at Commonwealth MRT Station. I am in Woody Woodpecker. Went to SIA MINDS to see our buddies. People who are disability in their mentality (AKA As low IQ) doing simple job for the company SIA. SIA have pump $4M in this building too so that where SIA, by using the name came in. They recycle the headphone by sterilizing, test it, pack it and send it back to SIA. We played some teambuilding game within ourselves. I saw my buddies and he seem ok ability to communicate with me. He is cute in the way he behave very shy... Haha... But I am impress of his talent that is he can play drum.


They playes musical chair and had briefing about each buddies medical condition to take note of.

I met great people but the next day the camp begin and it was at SHINE, Kallang. Reach about 0900 but my Woody Woodpecker came late. After everyone was there, I was switch too Roadrunner. My buddy have been switch too and he is from Y Star if I can be mistaken. It seem the buddy they have chose for me, like to dance or play instrument. I was dead tired but the camp must go on. The people there are so much fun and my team mate was great. I am glad they point out my mistake and guide me through the camp. It seem every camp I been through, there always a challenge. But this camp the challenge in a way kind of unique...

Camp Event

Day 1

  • Teambuilding
  • High Element
  • Mass Dance
  • Camp Song
  • Night Ice Breaker

Day 2

  • Buddies Welcoming
  • Teambuilding With Buddies
  • Water Element At SAFRA
  • Night Activity – Games
  • Pratice Mass Dance And Song
  • Briefing

Day 3

  • High element
  • Photo taking
  • Camp and Outdoor Cooking Activity
  • Campfire
  • Briefing

Day 4

  • Send Buddies Off
  • Reflection
  • Breakcamp

It seem my buddies parent came kind of early. Everything seem Fast. But is heartwarming cause the parent ask me this question, “Dear Boy What Your Name?” “Thank You For Taking Care Of My Son I Hope You enjoy it” I say is yea is no problem and so on. My buddies kind of blur cause everything happen so fast. Is like a quick good bye. Oh well I felt like 50/50 because now I know how does the camp goes, the procedure and so on. Should I join again? I felt like wanna join Y Confident...



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Y-Camp ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, June 16, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Y-Camp
 

0 comments: