Date Is Very Important...

Is been long so long that I have not update my blog. So long till I left a month out where usually I don’t. I don’t have the urge nor inspiration to post. I have been tired and don’t really have a mood. Let me try to flashback all the way to June 18, Friday. Thanks god that my Microsoft Outlook keep track of my schedule so that it can help me what to update from June all the way now. My post wont be that long as I try to keep it short, simple and sweet.

We had a Sarawak trip bonding session at 21 June. Surprising, someone online...

Elyan and her friend came to Singapore as I and Huda went with them shopping such as Charles & Keith at CityLink Mall. Also we head out to Esplanade and slack at the rooftop garden. That is fall on 25 June.

26 June is the day where as my mum expend her stay as one of my Uncle in Thailand pass away. 2 of my relative in Thailand and 1 in Singapore have pass away.

28 June I was late for Congnitive Class and can you guess whose Cigrette box is that? Is Madam Indah and “””I am Veryyyyyy Dissapointed in Her...””” Haha :P

The month of July have enterd and 3 of July I remember I went with Aisha and Nuri to see the National Day Preview. This year is held at Padan but it seem it consume too much time on military and lack of Singapore culture.

When the night fall, went to clubbing.

4 Of July fall on Sunday and Facililator came all the way down to HarbourFront Center for revision of math lesson. Only 3 people attend that is Mr Tyron, Mr Zhen Hao and Me of course. But after she left, Taufiq came and we went to Universal Studio.

July the 9 is the day that the Ho chi Ming trip of airflight ticket have been comfirm. Also the day I bought my iPod Touch. :D I bought it at Mustafa Center for $280 only for 8GB which I find it enough.

July 10 to 11, overnight at Republic Poly as we got lot of thing to start of. I am a committee member in Sport Club as my job to create poster and logo. This what I came out with and I am glad everyone like it. But also Inshirah and Larvin overnight by watching movie and everyone complain that they cannot stream on live match at FIFA world cup.

Btw that my photo for the committee in sport Club. And I know it suck...

But July 12 I get to see the rainbow...

July 16, Farah, Sha, Gowri and Sumen met up and we chat and eat till we drop.

July 21 is the last day with Ah Huat. Also is a special day because everyone got to be dressed in Formal wear.


July 23 is a Samsung Human Torch but I and Heng Mun took the goodies bag and ran away...

July 26, I am involve in SUI IG as I am curious what is happening in the sales world.

July 27, got selected in Colgate Ad as I went for the video interview.

July 30, they took a photo of me as I am selected and posted in SUI IG as publicity. Here my photo and again is suck...

July 31, I met lot of great people in YES IG & SUI IG...

4 August I earn 9 dollar as I helped YesIG in PushCart Sale. I kept on Laughing...

6 to 9 August I went to KL and stay there. Enjoyed so much as we went together with my relative. Genting For Casino all the way down to KL for my friend and shopping of course.

I saw Joey and the family at Genting.
One of the hotel we stayed iMy Auntn..
Mr friend, Nazree...
.
12 of August, Jayden got forfeit.

And 14 to 16 of August, hang out with my friend and slack at Kukop, Johor Malaysia.


Now you have known what I been through at these day but I hope I got the urge to blog it...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Date Is Very Important... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, August 16, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Date Is Very Important...
 

0 comments: