Yea!!! Miss Intan and Mr Armin have uploaded the picture that I with them outing downtown to town area in Singapore. But oh dear I kind of forgot the outing that is 3 to 4 weeks ago with Miss Gowri, Miss Huda, Mr Armin and Miss Intan. I and Gowri meet up and went window shopping in Orchard while waiting for Miss Intan, one of my dearest friends in Malaysia. She was waiting at Ion, Orchard. So when to tour with them at Orchard and took bus all the way down to Plaza Singapura because while waiting for me, they tour around Orchard already. Took a train and went to Little India and ate one of the vegetarian restaurants. Is amazing (not in taste but presentation) as they got sell Chicken Rice. But it is vegetarian. I know… CHICKEN RICE BUT YET Vegetarian. How is that so? Tendori Chicken and Char Siew Rice but it is a vegetarian. Huda told me is made out of tire rubber. Thanks ah Huda. Is Gowri treating and I am glad she is kind to treat my Malaysian friend too. And we ended up photo shooting at Orchard.



I bought them all the way to Merlion Park and Esplanade. Is a beautiful night as we were at the Rooftop Garden, Esplanade where can see the Singapore skyline plus the Casino is gonna finish. So Head home and took some photo at One Fullerton Hotel. Also I bring them to Sentosa and Bugis Village.





I hang out with Armir, Din, Nuri, my sister, Doreen and her anti social friend, Shiyu. Went to Downtown East and played bowling. I thought is kind of expensive but is not. Is only $4.50 per game and played two games. But since is crowded and fully booked we are under the waiting list. Ended up going to Arcade. Is kind of fun and sometime love to disturb these two Malays boy, a friend of Nuh. Play Daytona to Basketball. Also I and Nuri played some game and it is fun. Not long, our name is gonna call up so back to the bowling alley. Went there and the game begin. Well the first round is not bad. Because I and din is the highest that is 104. Are kind of low lei for me. The second game is 75 which is I am the lowest. Damn it… Head home and called it a day.
My things start to crash recently. Playstation 3 gone. Computer gone… Aiyo… How to go online? How can I update my blog? Is kind of not easy lei. I need to go somewhere just to update and upload. Too blog, I need lot of time but just cant find it. Don’t worry soon I will have a new notebook if I am going to RP (Retarded Polytechnic). Now I am buying C905, Sony Erricson, Second hand. 8.1 MP camera with Xeron flash. Wow… I need that lei so that can take picture and update plus can go Wi-Fi some more. Gonna buy this Saturday. Now saving money to buy iTouch, 8GB. I need a MP3. I don’t know why I got the urge to buy that where I can listen from my hand phone. I just have a feeling that MP4 and mobile phone must be separated. So many things to buy but so little cash and worst I have no job but I know many of you asking how you manage to get these item. Well, Uncle Jason have money tree at home. Lol… Now planning for outing and anyone wanna join?



I bought them all the way to Merlion Park and Esplanade. Is a beautiful night as we were at the Rooftop Garden, Esplanade where can see the Singapore skyline plus the Casino is gonna finish. So Head home and took some photo at One Fullerton Hotel. Also I bring them to Sentosa and Bugis Village.





I hang out with Armir, Din, Nuri, my sister, Doreen and her anti social friend, Shiyu. Went to Downtown East and played bowling. I thought is kind of expensive but is not. Is only $4.50 per game and played two games. But since is crowded and fully booked we are under the waiting list. Ended up going to Arcade. Is kind of fun and sometime love to disturb these two Malays boy, a friend of Nuh. Play Daytona to Basketball. Also I and Nuri played some game and it is fun. Not long, our name is gonna call up so back to the bowling alley. Went there and the game begin. Well the first round is not bad. Because I and din is the highest that is 104. Are kind of low lei for me. The second game is 75 which is I am the lowest. Damn it… Head home and called it a day.
My things start to crash recently. Playstation 3 gone. Computer gone… Aiyo… How to go online? How can I update my blog? Is kind of not easy lei. I need to go somewhere just to update and upload. Too blog, I need lot of time but just cant find it. Don’t worry soon I will have a new notebook if I am going to RP (Retarded Polytechnic). Now I am buying C905, Sony Erricson, Second hand. 8.1 MP camera with Xeron flash. Wow… I need that lei so that can take picture and update plus can go Wi-Fi some more. Gonna buy this Saturday. Now saving money to buy iTouch, 8GB. I need a MP3. I don’t know why I got the urge to buy that where I can listen from my hand phone. I just have a feeling that MP4 and mobile phone must be separated. So many things to buy but so little cash and worst I have no job but I know many of you asking how you manage to get these item. Well, Uncle Jason have money tree at home. Lol… Now planning for outing and anyone wanna join?
2 comments:
whoa they come SG so how they find SG? hope experience is good for them.
AIYOH! YOU BUY HP THEN BUY ITOUCH?
WALAU...
just buy IPHONE LAH!
got camera too right?
haha.
oh dear didnt know your pc is down thats why dunt see you online lei.
anyways dnt worry you get a laptop soon and make sure you dont put in virus ah.
btw i changed my mind i might bget iphone over e72 since e72 got bad memory, something happen and now i dunt wanna be linked to this hp later all the bad memory come out.
haix.
some people think its easy to get over especially when you are the victim.
okay hear you soon!
But iPhone stupid lei I need flash la...
Post a Comment