I went to watch movie today with Antonio. Went to Vivo and watch, The Spy Next Door. Acted by Jackie Chan. It was a nice movie. Went to Harbourfront bus interchange, hawker center and ate Mee Rebus. It been long that I visit this Hawker Center but simply glad because it does bring back memories in the old days. Where my granny used to bring me here and took bus to Sentosa too. In time we did too cable car too. But I have no idea what happen to the Cable Car now because it seem stop operating.
Went to Tan Tock Seng to visit my dearest good friend, Mrs Florence. She admitted to it due to asthma. She is in the emergency department. Doctor John check her and give her o2 (Oxygen). Inhale and exhale while we waited outside and saw Iskandar. He was in the same department but he got cough, flu and sore throat. Too the hospital staff, it seem a serious case cause it might show one of the symptom to H1N1 or flu virus. So he waited for long and guess what? The nurse said, ‘Oh! Is a normal fever.’ Haha… Waited for 2 hours but oh well he got 2 days medical leave mah…
Huda came and accompanies me. I am glad. We talk and talk and gossip behind patient back while patient bough in by bed trolley that anytime the patient gonna die. Saw one mental patient where her hair is messy. As if someone pulled her hair and drag her down the road. She follows each patient which bought in. What the hell is she doing here but I am wondering… She knows she is in the wrong hospital, right?
My phone flat and it is 3pm and I am so hungry but Florence and the husband came and we went for a late lunch. Went to Kopitiam. As the husband push her, it a dead end where behind the door it said, Mortuary. I was laughing and telling, you go Mortuary for what? She wanna hit me but anyway I ate and is a bad lunch. Bad news, she got to stay in the hospital even it does not look serious. Oh well take it as a chalet lor. But the hospital is full and her bed is outside the ward. The occupancy rate is 95% and above… Hmmm I want to go to hospital. I miss it? Haha…
0 comments:
Post a Comment