That’s what all I can say for the past few day and it seems everything falls in the correct place for once. My life has been great and I feel fewer burdens and feel normal for once. No pain and no stress. I met Farah in Republic Polytechnic and I came 45 minutes late of the actual time to meet her. Sorry Farah… Haha… Also she help me to print it out the document for the racial camp which I participated this coming March. So since I am in the school that I’m going to enroll soon, I make some enquires. I have realized that I could pay off in full with my Edusave for the first semester. I am so happy because of that. So for now, I don’t really need for school fees. Plus, my mum is going to get for me a laptop soon so you will see me online most of the time soon. For this first paragraph of my life, I am just happy
As I fax the document to the Eurasian Association, I realize that I need to do my resume and give a short paragraph on What Is Your View in Racial Harmony. Oh dear… I have no computer to do since I am at Ranvin house. So went home and did it and met up with Antonio later. I went out with him today and he treat me dinner. Try their Ayam Penyet and Pomfret Fish. My first time trying this type of fish and he help me to correct my error in grammar and my resume at one of the LAN shop at Lucky Plaza. So head to Vivo get his Laptop and I wanted to buy a laptop of mine too. Acer and only cost about $929. Wanted to buy so badly but oh well, got to save ya...
Head home and ate Lamb Chop that my dad bought for me and still I got the urge to smoke. But I am controlling and I am glad I did not touch a single stick so far. Now worst, cost I got the money to buy one box, Marlboro, Ice Blast that cost $11.60. Hell no, not gonna waste on that. I just need to eat sweet if my mouth itchy that all but just forget to buy sweet or mints. So I am happy for no and I think is all to my changes of habit that is me saying prayer almost everyday. I guess my prayers have given me a comfort of life ah… Or I am simply just lucky for now.
2 comments:
yeah soon you enter rp huh cool or what!
you gonna get a new laptop and make more friends
plus im sure you like the sch environment also.
yeah and meet more smokers too haha!
I cant wait for my new laptop lei also i think i dont wanna smoke la
Post a Comment