My New Phone...

My blog is not dead and it is back. Alive.....

Aiya... My computer crash and lot of thing happen recently and I am kind of happy. I have to go all the way down to AMK Central just to use the computer at one of the cyber cafe. Just irritating and suck if you can't connect to the cyber world. I am saving money to buy a laptop and once I have it, you will see me online nd my blog active like hell. Anyway here afew thing happen that I wanna blog today:

New Handphone
Enrol Into Poly
What My Future?

I have finally bought a new hndphone which is Sony Erricson, C905. The phone is simply awesome la but I did not really expect to be like a mini computer. It have wi-fi so I can surf the net like hell and can go most of the website include porn and youtube. The straming is much better and the camera is simply good. I like this type of phone due to user friendly. But the bad side is always lag due to too much progrming going on all too many picture and music. So that the negative side. But overall, love the phone.

Yea..... I have gone into Republic Poly, Aerospace Engineering (Quality Systems). I am just happy la. I have pray almost everyday and finally my prayer have been answer. Anyway lot of paperwork on the way such as tution grant and school fees. But I am glad I in retarded poly...

Study hard and got into a good working industrail. That all I can wish of...

Now thinking nd finding a good laptop but cheap too. Just finding and survey the price. Most likely gonna buy Acer. Love the PC all that and the webcam is just clear that what I like...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My New Phone... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, March 8, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan My New Phone...
 

0 comments: