
I can never forget the trip I and my dearest Friend Hariz went. Oh is a unforgettable moment. The trip is back and is time to head off to see our dearest home stay family in KL and Pahang. Oh I am very excited but also rushing. I am a men of my word that I have promise the family that I would visit you guy before I serve the NS. My host mum in Pahang is excited and happy. I hope you guy the Singapore participants from MSYC; I encourage you to visit your family in Pahang. They really want to see you…

This is my tight Schedule:
Today 26/2/09 to 28/2/09 – Ravin Home
Next 28/2/09 to 3/3/09 – Homestay In KL
Mean While 3/3/09 to 5/3/09 – Homestay In Pahang.
Later On 6/3/09 to 7/3/09 – 30 Hours Fast Camp
Next Month 8/3/09 to 9/3/09 – Prepare NS and Pack.
The Big Day 10/3/09 – Exciting Camp at HTA… (2 Weeks…)
So many things to do in so little time…
I guess I got to keep myself busy in order not to think stupid thing…Love!!!
What love?
In my life does no such thing as Love…
Loves exist only in Fairly Tale and Happily Ever Ever Story book…
This is life, Jason.....
Face the facts and the reality.....
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Off To Malaysia ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Friday, February 27, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
2 komentar: di postingan
Off To Malaysia
2 comments:
uncle jason ah...
be strong okay, cos i know you are stronger than this.
if there's anything you can confide in me too.
as of now, do not think too much about it, love will come when you least expected.
Thanks farah. I am glad Kumar found a good friend like u. I am just glad...
Post a Comment