When they go through my phone photo diary, (More than 600 pictures. From the day of Johor through MSYC to Johor through Johor through few of 21st Birthday party till now…) they saw my Uncle (Dad Brother, my cousin) that is the Victor family, they might know them. Is it possible? Also Ravin Dad work in PSA, one of the ship control tower where my aunt (Dad Eldest Sister, My aunt) work for many years. Do they work together? The answer cannot be found because they don’t know each other name. But I have witness before that even I met a stranger; don’t be surprise friend of another friend network might just be connected.
The eldest aunt I used to call her Prema, (Big aunty in Tamil) we used to keep in touch when ever I am there. She is just a funny girl and in time she shares with me. Her childhood story’s till to her personal stories. I am just happy when ever I was with her. She is just an aunt that is very joyful and full of laughter who likes to make joke. She reminds me of Aunt Christine. Thanks Prema.
We both like to seek each other opinion on certain situation. Share life experience such a way that Teen and Adult could learn too. I just like her childhood story where she told her story, back in my mind, I was imagine how brave she was those old day where she handle funny people doing funny thing in the world full of funny people.
Always went to bed ended up late. In time she could not sleep and I am just a light sleeper. A little noise I would awake. So I accompany her till she feels sleepy. As I accompany her, she like told me, about her mum (Ravin Grandmother) in those old days. I can saw in her eye that she really miss her. It seem the whold family miss her. It reminded me to treasure my grandma as much as possible. I am very scared the day that my grandma left in this world. I am just scared… Love you Grandma always…
0 comments:
Post a Comment