Just A Phone Call Away From Thailand...

This post dedicate to my mum eldest sister who died. Now she died peacefully and no longer suffers in the world full of suffering. She went into a land of peaceful. Some say a land of paradise. Some say heaven. Some say another world full of wonderful thing.

*Silence*







*Silence*

My mum called me today (12 Feb Thursday 2009, Today) and ask me to accompany her to Bangkok, Thailand. We book today. Leave tomorrow. She used to take care of me when I was young in Thailand. Is time I go there and see the last of her. So we book a flight at Golden Mine Complex. Book a flight that is Cathay Pacific, Terminal 1 and Departure at 1355. I was thinking of getting as many photo as possible with my family in Thailand. There is one cousin name Joe who looks exactly like me. Twin… Haha… Lot of photo will soon arrive in Facebook. Anyway I would stay there for a week. It seem God plan is visit my family in Thailand before I serve NS…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Just A Phone Call Away From Thailand... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, February 12, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Just A Phone Call Away From Thailand...
 

0 comments: