What Have You Learn?

Success
Usually a person who succeed fail much more time than the failure.
Because the person who succeed never give up, neither have attitude problem nor complain or blame anyone. Learn from your mistake and what cause it to fail. Get up and carry on toward your goal...

A few years back someone told be this wisdom phase and it really inspire me. Cause in my life I fail my academic in elementary school. Until someone told me this, I am glad I fail and get up and continue trying till non stop. I have learn something and this is what I learn and this is my equation:

The more you fail is also as equal as the more you succeed in your life.

Not only you succeed but also you learn lot of thing. Hmmm, I never give up no matter how tough it is. My life, what I go through is like as tough as a diamond. If you in my shoe you will wonder how I succeed or wonder how I survive in my life...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel What Have You Learn? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, January 20, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan What Have You Learn?
 

0 comments: