Slack At Holland Village...
It seem some time that I went to Holland Village to meet my step brother and step sister. They are just Primary 1 and K2. They seem different and they just called bitch to Kumar. Hahaha... Of cause would would follow my bad step and they seem by these age they can pick word fast. I believe went they grew up, they would be able to speak Chinese and Italian. Yes, they are mix of Italian and Thai. Anyway I went there just to eat, eat and eat. Italy Chocolate to 6 Oranges to Dinner that is Rib Eye Beef Steak. Hmmm... Also watch TV from Myth buster to Heroes to Mr Bea. yes, finally today is my slacking day and spend time with the kids. I slept and they went down to the playground. I went back to Ang Mo Kio like around 11pm. Hmmm, so far I never went back that late. Cant wait tomorrow to see Ravin And Kumar plus all the kids. I miss disturbing them...
Artikel Slack At Holland Village... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, January 22, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Slack At Holland Village...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment