Childern In My Life...

Children Of Woodland

When I arrive woodland and I got myself lost and wanna meet Ravin but I have no idea where their block is. So I go there by taxi and finally reached. The small kid playing soccer so I, Kumar and Ravin join and we played and disturb them. So nice of Ravin I homestay at his house for 2 Days and 1 Night. I talk to the aunty and both of us realise is a small world cause she know some of my relative that is a Rodrigues Family. She know one of my uncle that is Victor. Anyway we chat quite awhile and I and Ravin Aunt always disturb Ravin. Later night we played Monopoly Spongebob Edition. It was fun and funny. The game is like totally fun. Cause we add all kind of shit rules... Haha...

Children Of Sihua Secondary School


Yea!!! Finally a camp and I miss hang out with the student. Me as a instructor, today I took SiHua Sec. School for a one day event that is Amusing Race. Hahaha, we stright bring them to Sentosa and have a Teambuilding game. Such as flag creation too dog and bone. So their group is called 1 N all... I would say it was a secondary 1 orientation event.
So bring them to Sentosa through hiking and I scare them such as snake and Komodo Dragon. Hmmm is not really scare actually is true... So they have kind of scared and excited feeling. Is nice see them doing the roadblock and a few task such as seeing me a birthday song. Oh so sweet the student even my birthday have not come. Haha... They are indeed a nice student and there nothing more I could ask for...

Children Of East View Secondary School

Fianlly I get to go St John Island and I took class 208. I tought is a normal technical class. But it a express class. We name our group 08 United and I am glad the student is very hyper and noisy. But the problem is they took and excute my instruction some time. But there one thing that change my life and the student in St John Island that move me such a way that I am proud and the teacher is touch and almost tears of joy that they succeed. That is Monster Inc one of the Cuasulity Event. The girl is crying and trying their very best and so afew of their guy. It make me encourage them not to give up and I cheer for them and ask them go for it and shout out for the team till I lost my voice. But is all worth it. It a emotional task and inflict pain to a team but I believe it will make them closer bond too. I am glad they get to tried Monster Inc...
But I really miss them and I am sure they miss me too...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Childern In My Life... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, January 12, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Childern In My Life...
 

0 comments: