I got to admit that I really looking for Hubert Sentosa gathering. So, as usual my sleeping time flop and awake till the next day and go down buy coffee and play Facebook, Blackjack and finally I hit the target $1,000,000. But earn 200K and ended up lost 300Kas a result I got 900K only. Hmmm, a bit dissapointed... So after buying coffee andafew bottle of red bull, off I went to the Sentosa. As I was about to leave the place, I kept on playing the Blackjack. Haha, I lost lot of money but glad meeting lot of friends around the globe.
Iwas on the way there and I have a feeling that Dennis And Mark might be the same train as me as I was on the way to Harbourfront. So I change at Dhoby Ghaut and mysixth sense was right. I saw thetwo kiasu Singaporean walking very fast and I got to chase after them. So finally met them and I we all the way to Sentosa. As we reached, we met LJ and than go to Harbourfront Central. I wannafind out how much to Batam and the price seem okay if you work that is...
Off later, we slack at Macdonald and slack and wait for other. Later by 11amoff we in to Sentosa. They play monkey. I am a photographer. So took some ramdom shot. Butas we putour barang-barang we saw comdom. I was shock and said, "Aiyo why so small. I pity the guy la how he gonna give the girl pleasure. Aiya, how asianmen take itah some more dont feel malu ah throw their condom here" So as I was nagging and making joke we all laugh and add more joke. So they played monkey whle we waiting for our turn to play Volleyball.
Iwas on the way there and I have a feeling that Dennis And Mark might be the same train as me as I was on the way to Harbourfront. So I change at Dhoby Ghaut and mysixth sense was right. I saw thetwo kiasu Singaporean walking very fast and I got to chase after them. So finally met them and I we all the way to Sentosa. As we reached, we met LJ and than go to Harbourfront Central. I wannafind out how much to Batam and the price seem okay if you work that is...
Off later, we slack at Macdonald and slack and wait for other. Later by 11amoff we in to Sentosa. They play monkey. I am a photographer. So took some ramdom shot. Butas we putour barang-barang we saw comdom. I was shock and said, "Aiyo why so small. I pity the guy la how he gonna give the girl pleasure. Aiya, how asianmen take itah some more dont feel malu ah throw their condom here" So as I was nagging and making joke we all laugh and add more joke. So they played monkey whle we waiting for our turn to play Volleyball. Fianlly our turn to playand we playedsome stranger. Hmmm, I would say a friendly match and it
was a interesting match. So they played but I dont know who won but cant be bother... Hahaha... Later they played soccer and yeah I cant believe we trash them dude... So we won and so happy. Back to Vollyball and LJ go and play somegreen snake and got a sankebite. Lucky is not poisonious.After that we go get change and we were running at the beach cause the rain have come. As I bath and get changed, lucky I not phobia in spider. Cause there is a huge spideras same cubicle as me. I dontknow why, but I have a feeling he reallyscared of me... HAhaha...
Went to Pastamania and we ate. They kept on saying, trying to say this number in figure... That is: 33478569. Than we all laugh and it seem all forget the basic. So is like everybody is looking at us la... After that we book a movie andgo watch Twlight. Oh Isleeping in the beginning part but later awake the excitingpart. It was a nice movie andI believe there is part 2.

0 comments:
Post a Comment