The Battle

When loading the file, the programming of mentality mind is just so complicated. It seem that everything is rational and flawless. The amazing thing is there is a flaw somewhere but always I have mis seen it. The bug is hiding and it take gut to fight it and debugged it.

Indeed there are many but one step at the time. Someone have ever asked Mother Theresa, "How are you going to feed million of hunger people?" and her respond is, "One by one."

Also she stated that loneliness is the most dangerous disease.

Indeed I always think that my decision is always the best but yet I left another critical scenario to others.

But I have won the battle. Is a whole new perspective of flow chart and the programming have been updated. Is a whole new level and much more advance than now.

Based on this experience, is a whole new level of wisdom, perspective, cognitive thought, experience and love.

If it in the game, I have gain lot of EXP Points and I move up the ladder many times.

Now all I know is to spread the love and give people a whole new thought experiment in view perspective of life.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Battle ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, May 24, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Battle
 

0 comments: