We went to Cineleisure, Orchard Road to have our supper. But as usual Miss Wilsen kept on begin late so mean time, let me introduce all the beloved and wonderful people.
Nanda & Shikin Nuri & Jason
From L to R: Shikin, Doreen, Aisha & Nuri
The equation of my childhood friend is always the ethnicity of Thai mixture with something. So the girls are Thai mix with Malay. Like my sister, Doreen and me is mixture of Thai mix with Eurasian. So finally we went to have supper to have a cup of tea with never-a-miss, up to date plus gossip session.We were late and heading to club as getting a free entrance before 2200. But is already 2135 and were rushing down. But I kept on forcing them to took a photo.
L To R : Wilsen, Shay (A great personal friend of mine) & Jason
My inspiration friend, Mr Nor My Self Esteem Boost, Chandra
My Beloved and close brother, Mr Wabul My dearest sister, Mrs Vivian (To Shay)
Here afew picture we drank, gossip, teaser, dancer, cam whore and laughter for the last 2012 moment of the day.
I am so glad I met this wonderful people, who really make my day. Yes, I might be poverty, but in exchange, God have give this wonderful in exchange of richness. No wonder many have said I am lucky to have a friend that been bond more than 10 years who are loyal to me, giving me countless laugh, begin there each other in the lowest time, talking on the phone for an hour (till the extend my mum complain to me my phone bill) and going through the hardest time together.
Thanks for begin there for me and wish you a happy New Year Eve.
Thanks for begin there for me and wish you a happy New Year Eve.
Btw, why am I not sleeping as I need to be awake at 0600.























1 comments:
Ξ€here's definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all the points you made.
Also visit my homepage ... citylifeattampines
Post a Comment