It was 0220 and I was wondering what am I doing at this place and what do I expect from it. Am I here to accompany a friend of mine? Wishing for a soulmate from this environment? Confuse on what I seek?
As I were sitting here, my mind went wandering around, daydream and sometime a source of courage. To approach or socialize which I don't if they wanna socialize. Or they seek is "The 3 F Rules". I starting to believe evolution because after all I am seeing human behave like an animal.
They tend to seek and hunt where no love is found or never found in this environment.
Decide to be journalist for this experience where the pedestrian is wandering around the park at 0332 in the wee hours of morning.
To analyze and further study in small detail of this scenario.
Right now, my friend have not return and I still wonder where it goes.
The same old fellow cycle here. A singlet who is mature passing by 3 to 4 time. Ignoring and blogging. Body language clearly send a signal to their mentality mind that is "Not Interested"
Wonder where am I and what place is that and what would a guy like me journal at this hours in this environment?
0 comments:
Post a Comment