Midnight At Arab Street

After the coffee session, I and Spidy decided to meet up for a Shisha and a little bit of alcohol. Perfect enviroment for the day, as cozy and cooling evening.

It is at Arab Street, and I forgot the stall but most closed at 1.15am. But at the back, they close around 3am. But dont say I did not warn you, but the shisha is strong indeed.

Back to work the next day but I am gonna to do my shopping.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Midnight At Arab Street ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, December 13, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Midnight At Arab Street
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... | December 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Howdy! This is my 1st comment hеre so Ι ϳust wanted tо give a quicκ shout out and sаy I reаlly enjoy геaԁing
your blοg рosts. Cаn you suggest аny othеr blogs/ωebsites/forums that deal wіth the
ѕаmе tоpiсs? Thanks!
My webpage test