Yes observe the beer mug, is about a liter but a nice beer. Oh dear, again I am gonna get beer belly.
All I can wish for you, Har is a Happy Belated Birthday.
May all your wish, your blessing, love life, wealth and success come true.
I still can remember how the first time I met him and he was in this dressing.
His orange long tight fit pants, with a formal long sleeve white shirt and a umbrella along orchard road with a lether briefcase with a bow tie. Among all my friend he have a very unique taste of dressing. But always you have a wonderful friend always got your back. I believe that, you simply could not ask for more.
Someone who is always silent, a girl with great help, always love to tease her, in time we go through the emotional time, Miss Spidy. Would wish her a Happy Belated Birthday. I am glad she came into my life and I would like to wish her a:
Healthy Long Life
A great Success and Wealth
A Jovial Life
Wish you got your lover soon.
There one thing I learn from her, never give up on chasing after the person and that really make me view that the impossible could become possible and make a dream to reality. Again remember we always got your back. And I am glad God plan to meet you, and care each other is an honor and blessing.




3 comments:
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much.
I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank
you and good luck.
Here is my website ... Skirts
With havin ѕo muсh content and articles ԁo you eѵer run into anу іssues οf plagorіsm or copуright infrіngement?
My blog haѕ a lot οf completеlу unіque content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd reаlly apprecіate іt.
Also visit my blog post - tampines new ec
Well I try to share and spread something I learn or inspire me. Be it phrase or a picture.
Well you need to find a software that prevent an articles begin plagorіsm. I believe is under 'Add Widgets'
Post a Comment