Every single club now is full house. A day where everyone dress out of their imagination and execute in reality. I met my friends, love their dressing, as for me, a normal sorrowful drinker boy and mood was not really good on that day. But seeing this people, make my day as just a temporally of not thinking my own personal problem.
Confusion,
I think I am on the final stage. A stage where I know one day I will arrive. Yup, immune to love. The heart is frozen, and a little heat of love would take a long time to melt it. By the time, a person might give up. I don't know but no longer seeking of relationship. Don't really feel lonely and just wanna be the low profile like the planet of Pluto. I have decline a few proposal and indeed I spoil and disappoint other people day. But in conclusion, I am confuse and wonder what is love and does it exists in my current situation?
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Halloween Flip Flop ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Sunday, November 4, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
Halloween Flip Flop
0 comments:
Post a Comment