Thanks to Miss Fiona for meeting up and accompany me to the Eurasian Association for the reunion. There alot of wonderful people and I did not expect Miss Fiona even met up with all of her old friend. But in Generation Y or The Cyber Generation, I have no idea where all my Eurasian friend went. Or maybe they have not hear this type of association. One thing I like about this group is they casual but yet informal and interesting topic they chatted. They youth, pardon me, I have accidental eavesdrop on their conservation, it kind like very formal with high vocabulary begin used. Also topic and interest about, is books. But would like to thanks the Eurasian Association for organizing and keep up this reunion. This is the second reunion meeting held at Singapore Recreation Club.

We are there to support Ezekiel to one of the competition he is in. He tried his best and it was indeed a nice friendly match. Yes, even he did not win, be it judge or vote but the valueable he gain is experience and knowledge in this competition. Well next year, Mr Wilsen wanted to join and I will be there to support him.
It was nice that, Wilsen, Har, Suffian, Henry, Eva, Irene, Jess, and Wabul to particapate the last day at Maxwell Food Center to drink our favorite set, Baron & Red Bull mixture. It was a pleasant and a nice reunion. We hit the club to support Ezekiel, again we open bottle. But of cause we might paid the price, hangover.
From now onward I am gonna put lot of inspiration animation in each post to increase amount of a new tag, 'The Animation Inspiration'
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
1 comments:
hello there jasontronic.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumer-services.net they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic Take care. Roberto
Post a Comment