My New Leisure Lifestyle:
Again I am back in Dragonboat. That is my fourth team to join in my entire life. Is been long since I head out in the sea.It was kind of fun and it motivate me because of two thing. First, my friend are there and it motivate me more if Nanda and Wilsen recent join. Sometime we joke and share funny experience. Also lot of eye candies. But sometime I start to daydream and my mind somewhere else whereas my hand paddle like an auto pilot. But another thing is part of nye healthy lifestyle. Is all thanks to Merf for introducing this team.
My New Healthy Lifestyle:
I start to workout. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Each session about 40min of weightlifting. I have done it before but up to 1.5 Months. I know if I able to hit 3 or 4 month just the same workout, result could be seen. Train arm and chest will reduce shape contrast of the tummy to get good body. Chest increase as tummy stay seem that you been in shape, if assuming my theory is right. I still considering should I buy the Mass Protien Gain Shake product or not. By buying that, cost money and I have to be serious in my workout. As you know me, I hate commitment. No wonder I am not looking in the relationship.
The Retire Phase Lifestyle:
Soon I no longer working with Jess and I am sure I gonna miss all the wonderful people in Coleman College. It is my first time working in the standard office working environment and I learn lot of wonderful thing. Especially the Copier Machine which I did not know it can sort it out as result I learn my lesson as a half hour waste of my time manual sort the paper.
Conclusion
Anyway my birthday coming soon and I wanna bought lot of thing. As I no longer suing iPhone, as it is malfunction and ridiculous to pay a price that I can get a new phone, therefore I gonna save and buy iPhone 5 or maybe second hand iPhone 4s. Which does not make any difference. I got my goal which I mention and I wanna achieve it. So that the community would see me as eye candies. Plus the self esteem and confident would increase. Who know I might be a model in the future. :P
But right now I wanna focus my job, my workout, my schedule in job attachment and finally, keep in touch and planning to all my old friend. There is 30 participant so far for my birthday BBQ. Any suggestion or idea of activity? Just leave the comment below.
Anyway my birthday coming soon and I wanna bought lot of thing. As I no longer suing iPhone, as it is malfunction and ridiculous to pay a price that I can get a new phone, therefore I gonna save and buy iPhone 5 or maybe second hand iPhone 4s. Which does not make any difference. I got my goal which I mention and I wanna achieve it. So that the community would see me as eye candies. Plus the self esteem and confident would increase. Who know I might be a model in the future. :P
But right now I wanna focus my job, my workout, my schedule in job attachment and finally, keep in touch and planning to all my old friend. There is 30 participant so far for my birthday BBQ. Any suggestion or idea of activity? Just leave the comment below.
This are the particapant who NEVER BEEN to DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION.
They are CIRCLE LINE VIRGIN therefore we have a candie shot before we lose it.
Wonderful friends, Great Memories, Lot of Laughter
They are CIRCLE LINE VIRGIN therefore we have a candie shot before we lose it.
Wonderful friends, Great Memories, Lot of Laughter




3 comments:
Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get one thing done.
great points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
Well as time past by, once you got inspriation, blog it thought mobile such as this app I could recommend which is pretty good. Blogger+
Well is ok to procrastinate but that where idea come from. Such as example, light bulb, to energy saving light bulb to LED or LCD. Is idea by idea modification.
Well I plan an outing with my Childhood friend in the countdown. It seem went well.
Post a Comment