Simplicity Explanation Of Marketing


Here is a simplicity of way of explaining marketing:

1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her and say I am rich, marry me.
-"That's Direct Marketing"

2.You attend party and your friend goes to a girl and pointing at you tells her. He is rich, marry him.
-"That's Advertising"

3. Girl walks to you and say you are rich, can you marry me?
-"That's Brand Recognition"

4. You say I'm very rich, marry me and she slaps you.
-"That's Customer Feedback"

5. You say I'm very rich marry me and she introduces you to her husband.
-"That's Demand & Supply Gap.

6. Before you say I'm rich, marry me, and your wife arrives.
-That's Restriction from entering new market.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Simplicity Explanation Of Marketing ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, September 24, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Simplicity Explanation Of Marketing
 

0 comments: