The night was insane.
Finally I am glad Har, from Batam, Indonesia have came to Singapore to club.
The drinking is non-stop.
Finally I am glad Har, from Batam, Indonesia have came to Singapore to club.
The drinking is non-stop.
The liquor slowly attack us.
As we are doing insane stuff such as candies shot & taking over the dance floor.
It was nice feeling to have the mood to club,
Especially your good friend.
Where the teasing lead to laughter that convert to memories.
But the price got to pay, Hangover...
It was nice feeling to have the mood to club,
Especially your good friend.
Where the teasing lead to laughter that convert to memories.
But the price got to pay, Hangover...

It is my sister birthday therefore went over to my mum house at Holland V. When I arrive, Bryan & Roberta finish all the chicken wing. It was fun though but Kumar & Christian are one of the few friend mix around with my family. There so many fun and laughter as I love to tease Roberta & Bryan.
But love the cake as I like how my step Dad bake it.
Anyway wish my Sister a beloved Happy Birthday.
I think I can assume she is 20.
As my mum from work came back to celebrate and again off to work. But she posted this picture in my facebook. It was kind of touching and my mum which showing expression in love based on image and text via cyber.





0 comments:
Post a Comment