Suspicious Or Superstitious

I dont know what happen to be. I am a little confuse and I know I am a scietific person. I do not believe in luck or not really into those superstitious stuff such as luck and so on. I believe thing happen for a reason. My mum help me $20 and after I bought my self a cup of coffee from the coffee shop (80 cents) and top up my Ez Link Card for transportation ($10) I lost $7. If you did read my ealier post, Bad Luck Incident recently lost my whole damn wallet plus droping my iPhone as result malfunction. All this are cost factor, luckily I am working part time. Imagine what happen I am jobless and how am I gonna recover those loses?

I suspect is the jade. Yes, it might sound irratioanal and I becoming those Uncle or Aunty that believe in those supersicious luck. But is been a week and the half and nothing good came out.

I took out my religion medal, Crucification cross as I am a catholic, I believe this thing help me and protect me as a resist temptation. But recently it came out and lost.

I have no idea, but I think those in my shoe, have you ever wonder why bad thing happen to you all sudden with no valid reason. Is it really luck or co-incident. I dont know but what do you think? Am I begin suspicious and thinkig and assuming too much spectulation or being too superstitious and cling on the object and expect  benifit of luck out of it? I dont know but I am confuse and still gonna stick to not begin superstitious nor suspicious in those thing. Let try another week or two and, if this thing happen again than I am so confuse I would not know what to say.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Suspicious Or Superstitious ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, August 23, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Suspicious Or Superstitious
 

0 comments: