Last Day, Take Your Moment

Yesterday is the last day of school. I just realize that is the:

Last time you gonna see your classmate,
Last time you gonna see your classroom and the hangar,
Last time you gonna see your facilitator that given you guardian,
Last time you gonna miss the laughter and begin tease each other.

Well right now that is in the past. The present is more to exam talk and guardian. Is now time to be serious as I realize exam starting on next Tuesday. Is like not more than a week. I need to prepare and commit.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Last Day, Take Your Moment ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, August 22, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Last Day, Take Your Moment
 

0 comments: