It was a plesent friday afternoon as in my entire school life, I have not went shopping during the lunch break. Therefore I decided to go with my GST credit. By 1230, the term of second meeting was over. It was a lunch break and I decide to only pamper myself to Civic Center, Lerk Thai Restaurant and have a soft crab Phad Tai and a nice ice coffee. Is been long I had lunch alone or just be alone. Is just a date, a date of myself on TGIF. I pass by G2000 and saw a blazer on sale. Irresistible, I got to get one. From $329 dollar on the way down to $79. Love the cut, the colour and the style of the blazer. Can use it for clubbing.
We are at Maxwell and I just reach home from shopping. I spend at Uniclo $56 with one top and bermudas, also G2000, $79 a blazer and Cotton On $20 a slim muscle fit top of 10 per each. Is all on sale and I love to shop smart. Well shopping is all about patient and the challenge is can you get a high quality and yet unique design in low cost.
Anyway I and Nanada went to Maxwell decided to have a beer session. And this are the cast:
Lead Actor & Actress
Wilsen
Ezekiel
Nanda
Guest Star:
Nur
Fairul
Hafiz
Haren
Kai
Roslan
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
SALE! ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Sunday, August 5, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
SALE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment