Everybody Wanna Be A Superstar

We went KTV after drinking. We sing song to energies the room. Is not a challenge but show your diva side. It is for fun and a leisure as a practice of your confident. Remember everybody is a superstar in some way.

I was chatting with Har on Skype and I will comfirm the Batam trip all on the 20 of June in the year of 2012. But I wanna buy my charger camera and I have no idea where to buy it.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Everybody Wanna Be A Superstar ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, June 17, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Everybody Wanna Be A Superstar
 

2 comments:

Shiroi_Ryuu said... | June 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Haiz, I wont be able to join in for the Batam Trip bcos it falls on Sunday which is my working day.

Plus its my probation period, won't be able to get off day as well.

I will pray hard for one short trip to BKK or Taiwan at end of year or next year.

From
Luke
http://www.shiroiluke.wordpress.com

Unknown said... | June 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM

To me BKK trip is next april believe me tat is the best time due to water festival...