Finally I met Miss Sabrina and indeed is been some time. Also after my work, I went to fetch Kumar to Marina Bay Sand. I was surprise to see her dressing and indeed she change alot. Miss Sabrina I hope your wish come true.I reached home after Marina Bay Sand, pack my laptop and off to school like a zombie. I really regret as I am having hangover by drinking Martell to clear the liquor stock. But it was an interesting day in school, as lab all the way...
Reached home and rest and I know Har call me to meet up. We were at Geylang happily shopping but we ended up seeing prostitute and china guy fighting each other. But there is a Great Singapore Sale such as rolex now $8 and '''office''' wear only $3 we can shop all day long. Hahaha... I think this is inside joke between Har and Me. But it is indeed a nice talking session with Har and we bought drink that not more than 15 which is Cosmopolitan and Long Island Tea which is just enough to get high.
Not learning my lesson, I overnight till first bus and again I went to school like a zombie. But in the morning, I saw my sister kept on using the camera which I thought my USB charging cable meant for my camera is faulty. But my sister able to charge and right now it is full battery.
But it was a nice lunch with Har, David and my sister, Doreen join me lunch in school. If was indeed a nice afternoon to chit chat and keep each other update.
0 comments:
Post a Comment