Monday Lifestyle

My mum now in Helsinki, Italy on the way travel back to Singapore. They waiting for a flight and right now I just wish she reach home safe. Indeed it is one side of the globe to the another side. Hmmm, I not so sure how long but I guess by Tuesday she should arrive in Singapore. Well I wish I could go to Rome or Italy. I guess I will save money and travel with her one of this day. Btw, that is my step brother and sister. Italian mix with Thai...










Today exam was was good but so many thing to answer within the short period of time. But I have this thing that I always study last minutes. I guess if I study early I forget early too. Anyway after exam, I rush to work and there so many task to do too. Well I guess my time is worth as it seem a day, so many things I been through. Anyway I tend now to treat time kind of valuable. I think I would likely to plan with my mum to have Thai dinner gathering once she touch down in Singapore. Maybe on Sunday perhaps...

Opps, is 10 more minutes to midnight and I guess I better get some rest as tomorrow is a long day ahead...







Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Monday Lifestyle ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, June 25, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Monday Lifestyle
 

0 comments: